Friday, June 22, 2012

Feed Me!

This was a post I wrote on my other blog about 1.5 weeks ago. It still applies.



I've been a fur mama for one week now.

And I've never found a meme on Pinterest so SPOT ON of my life EVER!

Last night Bowie and I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up around 1:30am and went to bed. She followed behind me and decided it was time to play.

If she would just sleep at my feet it would be awesome. But she wants to snuggle right up next to my face. Not my arm or let, right in my face. The back of my head won't even do. I roll over, she moves. OMG.

So after 15 minutes of annoyment, I move her out and shut my bedroom door. I give up and give her free roam of the house. At this point, I would rather her pull my curtains down and just let me sleep.

Nope. She doesn't want to freely roam around my house, she wants back in my bedroom. So she scratches and whines outside my bedroom door until I can't take it anymore.

She's hungry. It's now 3:30am. So I open that stinky wet cat food that her vet gave me and she runs to her dish and starts eating. I shut her in the bathroom and turn out the light. Shut my bedroom door and turn on the fan to drown out the whining and sleep until my alarm has gone off for twenty minutes.

If she wasn't so darn cute she would have been on craiglist this morning.

I am never having a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment