Thursday, August 23, 2012

Growing Up

She's getting big on me. I don't like it.

These are just a few pictures from when I first got her in late May to mid-June. She's huge now.

I want my teeny-tiny kitten back.

But I am enjoying her sleeping through the night. But not her ability to jump on anything and everything.You can't leave your plate sitting down anywhere anymore. She's in to everything!

It was so adorable when she had to gather up courage to jump from the couch to the coffee table.

Ahhhhhh......now I know how mom's feel when their babies grow up!





When she still had to eat and sleep in the bathroom. :)





Just taking a little cat nap!

More snoozing.

"This looks like a good place to ride for an hour! I'll have a good view!"


All ready for her date with Wembly.

Mom has on pretty polish on her toes. I wish she painted my nails. Instead, she just trims them. :(

"Mama, I'm sorry I wake up up every. single. night. at 4am!"

"You're telling me I have to live with two other animals all week?"

"We've been taking pictures for an hour mom. Let's put the camera away!"

"Living with these two isn't really that bad. Wembly cleans me and Oliver wants me to be happy all the time, so I don't have to do anything while I'm here!"


"I can sneak on Mom's bed in the middle of the night and steal her pillow. She doesn't realize I've done it til she wakes up using a blanket as a pillow. And why is she all gangster with that hoodie on anyway?"

"The life of chasing a fly."

"I do not want my picture taken. Again!"

"Mom had this nice girl come visit. I liked to attack her bangs."

I thought she was big here! I'd love to have that little kitten back!

No comments:

Post a Comment